Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Little Bee

I'm back, and I have been a busy little bee since my last (or first) post, haha.   As mentioned in our profile, A List Designs jewelry is currently being carried by a couple of local shops, Edenside Gallery and Les Filles Boutique.  Sales at both places have been amazing, too!  However, our Etsy shop is a different story, so I've been attempting to become an online-marketing/social media guru, lol.  In fact, I spent today working on our 3rd Youtube video since we were long overdue for a new one:

It may not seem like it, but a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into making that video, haha (yay for iMovie issues).  Hopefully, my efforts will pay off soon, though, and give our Etsy sales a much-needed kick in the pants.  Oh yeah, in case you were wondering, the song I used in the video is Deeply Moving (So Right) by Emmy Rossum. Before I wrap up this post, I just wanted to share our latest addition on Etsy:
They're genuine Ruby (swoon) 14k gold-filled earrings from mom's Harp Collection.  I think every girl should have at least one pair of Ruby earrings in her wardrobe. :)  If you're in the mood to treat yourself, just click on the pic!
Thanks for checking out our blog, and, of course, don't forget to visit us on Etsy and become a fan on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment