Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time Flies

Happy August!  I can't believe it was this time last year when A List Designs was just starting out.   After setting up our Etsy shop and not having much luck there, we decided to take a chance on showing our pieces to several boutiques around town.  Now, 60+ sales later, I think it's safe to say that was a good decision, haha.  I can only hope that this next year will be just as good to us on Etsy as the past one has been in the boutiques!  Speaking of which, we have new goodies on Etsy!  If you see something you like, click on the pic to order:

This is a pair of Amethyst, Rhodolite Garnet & Pink Quartz sterling silver cluster earrings that mom designed. I also want to point out the Fleur De Lis-style leverback earhooks that she used.  Not only are they super cute, but they also make it impossible to lose the earrings!

This Sapphire Blue Quartz sterling silver necklace is another one of mom's awesome designs!  The stone is wire-wrapped (mom's specialty) and dangles from a neat, textured triangle.  The necklace also includes a box-chain.
A few months ago, mom and I made a random prediction that Y necklaces would be making a comeback, so I came up with this Amber Chalcedony & graduating gemstones sterling silver design.  Turns out, our prediction was right on the mark!  Now, it seems like every time I turn around, I see Y necklaces on TV and in ads, lol.

I like to call this design the Sterling Silver Swiss Cheese bracelet, and it's one of my creations as a metal-smith.  Sizing is never an issue because each one is custom-made!  I also provide the option of adding a texture to prevent the appearance of scratches in the metal.

Well, that's all I have for today, but check back in a day or two because we'll be listing more pretty pieces soon!  Oh and if you haven't already, please become a fan of ours on Facebook:
A List Designs on Facebook

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment