Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Funday

Hey there, just popping in for a quick post!  Hopefully, you can sense the sarcasm in my title, lol.  I can't really complain, though because today actually hasn't been bad, as far as Mondays go.  Plus, I still have my metalsmithing class to look forward to tonight.  I'm excited because we're going to start learning how to create steel dies (pics to come)!

Of course, I also have new goods on Etsy to share with you! :)

Remember how I talked about our latest venture in creating our own metal components?  Well, these Green Amethyst 14k gold fill hoop earrings are a wire-wrapped creation of mine.  I must admit that their construction was fairly painstaking, so I have a new-found appreciation for the artists who create even more intricate designs!!

Ok, I'm off to my class now, but check back soon to see the outcome of my steel die (hopefully not disastrous, haha).

Don't forget, you can now follow us on Twitter!
A List Designs on Twitter
Please become a fan on Facebook, too, if you aren't already.
A List Designs on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment