Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF!!

Let me just say it again...TGIF!  It's my favorite day of the week, but that's not the only reason I'm in a good mood.  I'm also happy because we just found out that our Sterling Silver Swiss Cheese Bracelet was featured in a treasury on Etsy!!  Check it out for yourself: Sunkissed Autumn by pohlian on Etsy.  It's such a compliment to actually have our work acknowledged and showcased amongst really beautiful designs from other artists!

There are so many talented artists on Etsy, and I love browsing through their work because it always motivates me to get creative.  I also get inspired a lot just by random things I see throughout the day.  Of course, sometimes, I get the dreaded artist's block, haha.  That's when it's time to pull out our stash of gemstones for a brainstorming session and see what I can come up with.  As a matter of fact, just yesterday I was considering a couple of strands for possible future projects.  Feast your eyes on these:
The first strand has faceted Labradorite coins, which have the most amazing flashes of blue and green in them!  The second one is a strand of oval-shaped, ring-cut Smoky Quartz stones, and they are actually AAA quality (yumyum, lol)!  I'm really looking forward to using both strands in some of our upcoming designs. :)

One last thing before I go...can't forget to show you what we added on Etsy this week!
These London Blue Topaz 14k gold-filled earrings are part of mom's Harp Collection.  You might recall a couple other pairs from the collection that I mentioned in previous blog posts: Busy Little Bee & Taking It to the Next Level.  Currently, both the London Blue Topaz and genuine Ruby pairs are available in our shop - A List Designs on Etsy, so swing by before they're gone!

Have a great weekend!!

A List Designs on Facebook
A List Designs on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon the blog. I love reading about the creative process of the whole thing! It's also motivating me to start a blog myself.. I've been meaning to do that for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle!! You should definitely start a blog, too! Let me know when you do, so I can follow it. :)

    ReplyDelete