Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bullseye

Hey hey!  Today's post will be short and sweet.  I just had to share this week's celebrity-inspired addition to Etsy:
This is my Sterling Silver & Gemstones Arrow Necklace.  Every pendant is handmade, and I wanted to make each necklace customizable by allowing customers to choose the color of the gemstones! 

Most of the time, I prefer coming up with my own completely original designs.  However, every once in a while, a piece worn by a celebrity catches my eye, and the ability to create my own version is one of the really cool things about being a metalsmith!  Sometimes I find the object of my inspiration in a movie or red carpet photo.  In this case, I came up with my design, after seeing the gold, gem-encrusted arrow necklace worn by Dianna Agron on the September cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Well, I hate to post and run, lol, but that's all I have for today.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment